FUE Hair Transplant Surgery
FUE Hair Transplants is the most popular form of surgical hair transplant treatment in the UK. Our specialist team of doctors and technicians have years of experience in conducting FUE Hair Transplants. As with all of our treatments we recommend that you visit one of our specialist studios throughout the UK to speak directly with a consultant. Before you do this, here are the key points regarding FUE Hair Transplants.• Hair Loss Centre specialises in the FUE transplant method. Follicular Unit Extraction is the most advanced, clinically proven method available.
• The procedure is carried out under local anaesthetic. The only slight discomfort is the anaesthetic injection itself, every patient varies.
• Hair roots are taken from the donor region at the back of the head and transplanted to the desired area at the top, front, crown or all over.
• There is minimal or absolutely no scarring from this method of treatment as the hair follicles are removed individually, unlike the old-fashioned strip method or FUT.
• Recovery time is very minimal as no stitches are required with the FUE method.
• The average number of hairs transplanted is around 1000-4000. Most UK based clinics charge per graft which often results in prices increase or an number of grafts being given.
• Hair Loss Centre does charge per graft and we have a single, flat price. Our guarantee is to transplant the maximum number of hairs that are needed. This will typically range from 1000 to 4000 hairs, (some clients might need more than one transplant).
• The resultant hair growth is gradual and maximum growth is seen around 12 - 18 months.
Please call your local Hair Loss Center to arrange a free, no obligation consultation. We are here to help.
For further information right now on FUE Hair Transplant surgery please contact us
All our hair transplants are done in London.
Through our network of clinics we are able to offer the latest in Follicle Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplants for both men and women. Hair transplants are available at our specialist centres in the UK and abroad.
The Hair Loss Centre uses only the most advanced and clinically proven techniques to give you the best results of hair you deserve. Unlike other clinics we will only use the FUE form of transplant the benefits of which include;
• FUE transplants are carried out under a local anaesthetic which means patients can read, watch TV or even sleep during the procedure.
• Thanks to our expert surgeons and advanced techniques the results of the procedure can appear totally natural.
• Unlike with old fashioned techniques such as FUT very minimum or no scar is left after treatment.
• As no stitches are required the downtime is minimal.
• Once the treatment is fully complete you will be able to wear your hair either long or short.
• With our specially formulated after care service the results can be permanent.
All our hair transplants are done in London. 288 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W14 8NZ
Bedford, St Albans and Aylesbury Hair Loss Centre are consultation centres.
What is FUE treatment?
FUE treatment allows individual hairs to be taken from anywhere on the human body and can then be planted into the scalp to create new hair which will grow as normal. The surgeons will first take hair from other areas of the patients head and will then if needed use hair from elsewhere on the body which will then be blended in to the rest of your existing hair to provide you with the best natural look possible.
During the procedures patients will be given a local anaesthetic then they will be able to relax with a movie or book while the procedure is carried out. The donor areas along with the area to be treated will be shaven in order for the hairs to be transported and put into position. Depending on the number of grafts required the treatment time will be a maximum of 10 hours.
Unlike with older forms of treatment such as FUT the patient will be left with minimum or no scars as the hair follicles are simply removed individually. Once the treatment is completed patients will then be able to relax in the hotel or at home where they will be looked after by the specially trained team via phone or company. After resting for a few hours patients will be able to continue with their day and will be shown how to take care of the scalp for the following 10 days. During this period the scalp will need to be cleaned gently but there will be no need for any bandages.
Over the ten days preceding the treatment the transplanted hairs will fall out and will then allow the new hairs to grow naturally. Patients will be required to attend a two week review with the consultant in order to monitor progress and provide any feedback. The end result of the procedure will leave patients with their own natural hair which will grow as normal and can be treated as such. Once the aftercare period has been completed patients will not be required to do anything different with their hair to what they did before.